Acer Predator G9-593 Black screen

Options
Olik
Olik Member Posts: 90

Tinkerer

Hi everyone, i come with some problem, when i want to start my laptop i can hear only predator starts up song, keyboard it’s lighting also mouse like everything it’s normal except display (all the time black nothing changes). I had this problem like from 2 mounts but it was like i restart laptop 2-6 times and try to push pinhole for discharge battery and then it was normal but this time nothing help. I check RAM and disck looks like normal, also i tried to reconnect the cmon battery and nothing. What can be a problem and how to find out it. I have some knowledge about computers so i can opened it and look a little in software. Sorry for my English but is no my native language. Thanks for help.
Best regards Kuba :)

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Olik

Tinkerer

Options
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Did you replace the CMOS rtc battery with another one?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    no i didnt only take out and put again
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Try replacing the rtc battery. It is not an expensive piece.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    i try and give answer here
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    OK! When installing the new rtc battery, post the result here.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    Hi i disconnect and connect again all thinks inside laptop and was okey for maybe 1-2 weeks and then the problem back and this black screen backs. I tried to reset it many times with buttom and pinhole and then sometimes my laptop turn on like normal and all thinks working.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Why don't you try to replace the rtc battery? It only costs a few cents. It is a battery similar to this:
    Bateria De Rtc No Carto-matriz Imagem de Stock - Imagem de matriz bateria  24403463

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    This ? Its not this big black one ? 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    Ohh i try it
  • Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    Today i replaced this battery and for now its working normal, i post again when sth gonna change 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Ok my friend.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    Hi again, after i replace battery it works and seems like problem is gone but it back and then i replace battery for new it works 1-2 week but it’s happened again so i try third time and again after 1 week it’s happends :/ Some advice for it ? 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    have you checked the bios version?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    No i didn’t 
  • Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    1.14 form 2018
  • Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    And also situation from today i just turn on computer today and everything was normal except screen (was black) so i hold the on/off button to reset and turn on again and then it work normal with screen 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Try disabling fastboot in the bios and fast startup in the power options.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer