Acer Predator G9-593 Black screen

Options

Answers

• Olik
    Olik Member Posts: 90

Tinkerer

Options
    I have to remove it because i said replace RAM it was under main panel. I check it’s correctly 
  • Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    after computer didn’t see my graphic i open it one more time and check if everything it’s correctly and it was 
  • Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    Now it’s look like this and i can’t install it on win 10 32 or 64 but i have 64 and program can’t see device 
  • Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    And also this 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    OK! What happens when you reset the battery? Does the video card appear as a hidden device?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    No, when i restet battery i can just turn on computer without black screen. That’s all 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    OK! Try using the DDU program in safe mode to uninstall the nvidia driver. Then, download the latest driver.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    Also i saw now it 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    oK! Try using the DDU program in safe mode to uninstall the nvidia driver. Then, download the latest driver.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    What i should uninstall ? 
  • Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    like that ? 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Did you enable safe boot?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    yes i was in safe mode 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Now click on CLEAN AND RESTART

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    Yea i done that and i download new now 
  • Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    i have card now u are big my friend, but do you think problem with black screen gone now ? 
  • Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    After it problem gone for now i will post again if it back 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Does this driver refer to the INTEL video card?

What is the error code that appears?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    This is basic video card from Microsoft idk but now i can see my laptop after 3 restarts turn on normally
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I suggest you install the intel video card driver on the intel website.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer