Acer Predator G9-593 Black screen

Options

Answers

• Olik
    Olik Member Posts: 90

Tinkerer

Options
    I will do that when i turn on computer. Do you have some link for it or i need to find my model or sth ? 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    Thanks mate, i will install it and post if problem gone
  • Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    I install it and have like this 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    Okey now weird situation i just got new patch from geforce experience and i install it and in the same time i try to open this do you send me and after i install this from geforce my computer get lag so i turn off it and turn on but with black screen again
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Try restoring the driver to the previous version.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    U mean Gtx 1070 ? But how turn on computer with screen again now ? :/
  • Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    Okey after 12 reset i have screen 
  • Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    Okey after i restore driver in gtx 1070 i got black screen again 
  • Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    Im here now 
  • Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    And also i didnt installed it yet i dont know how 
  • Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    I restore the system from 2 data before and still black screen 
  • Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    Also when i try to install this from intel you send me i get this ,, This system doesn’t meet the minimum requirements for installing this software,, 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Does the same problem occur when installing the driver provided by acer?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    With one driver do you mean ?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    I download from ur link and also when i find it on acer site
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    You have to extract the file!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    Okey i install it already errors still there