Answers

• Olik
    Olik Member Posts: 90

Tinkerer

Options
    This is old driver for gtx 1070 from 2017 and nothing changes 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Does the same problem occur when trying a cold installation of windows 10?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    You mean clean install win 10 i did it when i buy laptop and after some time the problem starts 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    In this case, it seems that some windows update causes the problem. Have you tried to restore windows to an earlier date than the problem?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    I don’t really now to with one date return it because i don’t remeber when problem start occurring 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    It would be interesting to try to restore windows, to see if it solves the problem definitively.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    So you mean to uninstall it with ddu and then install from usb for example or use restore in trobbleshot ? 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I would try to restore windows to a date before the problem arose.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    I try at home to restore to the one of first date i can get and post results 
  • Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    I can turn it on from 3 days i try today and post result if i can restore system
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    ok my friend.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    Ahh last date i have in recover is 16.03 so i remember the problem was with me so what do you think clear windows in options ? Or what should i do ? 
  • StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,970 Trailblazer
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Olik said:
    And also situation from today i just turn on computer today and everything was normal except screen (was black) so i hold the on/off button to reset and turn on again and then it work normal with screen 

Just to add to what colleague egydiocoelho has suggested to you with the battery and CMOS battery and switches etc what I would suggest is that you might have a connection problem between the screen cable/plug that connects to the mainboard, check the screen cable and switch as that wire and pug are susceptible to allot of movement and wear from when you open and close the laptop and can either come lose and/or be damaged. Check that part of your Predator G9-593 laptop and all its cables and connections, otherwise and if the screen keeps 'blanking out' then you need a screen replacement or there are other things wrong. 
  • Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    I have checked cabels and was okey, i guess its some driver problem 
  • Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    Here i have another problem 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Can you translate the error into English?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    This is in eng
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Are you trying to create a new windows media?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    Nope, i tried ways from microsoft site but the problem is most of then requires to reset pc and i can’t do it cuz black screen 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Have you tried to perform a cold installation of windows, erasing all partitions?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer