Acer Predator G9-593 Black screen

Options

Answers

• Olik
    Olik Member Posts: 90

Tinkerer

Options
    I again replace cmos for duracell cr2032 now and its turn on i post results if its gone now 
  • Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    With new cmos it was single on next try to turn on is with black screen
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Can you check if the same problem occurs with another ram?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    No i don’t have extra RAM with me now :/
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,735 Trailblazer
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Can you replace the RAM in the slot and see if the problem still occurs?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    okey i try 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Does the problem still occur?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    How to do it better replace fisrt with second one or use slots next to the SSD ? 
  • Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    replace these like in photo or use slots from other photo ? 
  • Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    Or these ? 
  • Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    After i replace and give new cmos it’s on i will see if i reset it it’s worked 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Does the problem still occur?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    Yes next turn on is with black screen :/
  • Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    today after restarts computer 6 times its on but i got this 
  • Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    Look here 
  • Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    Now i uninstal graphic card and then my computer didnt see my gtx 1070 i can install nothing on this graphic 
  • Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    And also my computer working now when i reset it its start normal but now i dont have gtx 
  • Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    And after 3th reset black screen i have no idea what happend...
  • Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    And after i poke pinhole and on laptop it works but in bios date of system was wrong so i change it for today and then its no working. I need to poke pinhole now to on this laptop 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Why did you remove the heat sink?

Have you checked that the heatsink is correctly aligned?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer