Acer Predator G9-593 Black screen

Options
123457»

Answers

• Olik
    Olik Member Posts: 90

Tinkerer

Options
    Also i didnt try, for now i try to use windows tool to make clear installation but this error happeneds. I didn’t try do sth different 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    So I suspect that there is some hardware with problems. I suggest that you disconnect all the internal hardware and then, connect each one individually and check if the problem still occurs.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    Like what do you mean ? What i should disconnect ? 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Disconnect the ssd, hdd, ram, wlan, battery and then test each one individually.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    okey i tried it and post results 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Does the problem still occur?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    i still didnt tried cuz i dont have much time now but i have still problem with this screen and its hard to turn on my laptop 
  • Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    and if i can ask how should i test it ? 
  • Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    Its almost half year i have this problem :/
  • Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    yesterday i also change cmos battery replace ram disconnect and connect all hardware in my laptop and reset it all day, and still i can’t turn on it without black screen. Earlier after 5-10 reset i can but now nothing 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    OK! Are any ssd installed? If so, have you tried to update the ssd firmware?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    A have 2 ssd but how can i update when i can’t turn on computer ?
  • Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    The men from repair shop said the screen is damaged but i think is not cuz i can use it after many resets 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Can you check if the rams' memory tracks are damaged, preventing the system from booting?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    I try to get some new ram and give it to the 2 extra slots 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    OK! Still, does the problem still occur?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Olik

Tinkerer

Options
    Ayy i still wait for this ram memory but i bought new TV and i try to connect it for HDMI and it’s no signal also on TV