How do I use the Quick Touch feature on my Acer smartphone?
Some Acer smartphones support a Quick Touch feature which allows you to use simple gestures to unlock the phone and launch a pre-defined app.
How to activate Quick Touch
- Go to Settings.
- Move the Quick Touch toggle to On.
- Use the toggle to turn on each Quick Touch feature you want to use.
Quick Touch functions:
Note: To use the Music feature, you must run the music player app before locking the screen.
- Music: Draw the letter "Z" on the screen to activate music.
- Unlock: Draw the letter "I" on the screen to unlock the phone
- Show Time: Quickly double tap on the screen to show the time
- Camera: Draw the letter "C" on the phone to activate the Camera app
- Call: Draw the letter "V" on the phone to launch the phone dialer