Options

Answers

• mikasso09
    mikasso09 Member Posts: 86 Troubleshooter
    Options
    VN7-571G-70MV
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    This model came with a ssd installed! Do you still have the original ssd that came installed by Acer in the notebook?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • mikasso09
    Options
    No, unfortunately not.. 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Is this notebook still under warranty?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • mikasso09
    Options
    No, thats why im looking for help:(
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Did you sell the original ssd? Is there no way you actually test with the original ssd?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• mikasso09
    Options
    I don't have it anymore, so no.. Plus, i dont think that i can buy it anywhere 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Do you have any 2.5 "hdd available to install windows and then try to update the motherboard firmware?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• mikasso09
    Options
    Just 2.5 ssd
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Is this 2.5 "SSD detected by the notebook?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,516 Trailblazer
    Options
    It's in the title VN7-571G. I'm confused now. Did this laptop ever have an operating system installed when you first got it?  Was this a brand new machine? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• mikasso09
    Options
    I got it from my Brother, it was working fine but he moved and took the m2 disc (also he complained about that laptop had problems with finding the disc thats why he took the precious m2 ssd out) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,735 Trailblazer
    edited July 2019
    Options
    You can ask your brother if he can give you back the original ssd m2, so you test it and check if the problem remains?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• mikasso09
    Options
    Is this 2.5 "SSD detected by the notebook?
    IT is the same story as it was with m2 ssd
  • mikasso09
    Options
    GUYS I THINK I HAVE MADE IT!! Finally.. You have no idea how happy i am haha
    So What i did is : i connected the ssd throught the dvd slot, then change the BIOS settings from LEGACY to UEFI then restarted and connected the BOOTABLE pendrive.. And thats it!
    Im installing the Windows right now, will let you know if everything is okay
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,735 Trailblazer
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Great my friend! Install windows and update firmware uefi! Then do the same procedure with ssd m2, changing the uefi to legacy!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• mikasso09
    Options
    I am SOOO thankfull to you guys!❤️❤️❤️
    Will do @egydiocoelho
  • JackE
    Options
    >>>LEGACY to UEFI>>>

Aye!!!! :o Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• JackE
    Options
    >>>I got it from my Brother, it was working fine but he moved and took the m2 disc (also he complained about that laptop had problems with finding the disc thats why he took the precious m2 ssd out) >>>

Yes, sounds like an m.2 slot hardware problem. This is likely why BIOS Information tab still couldn't detect the m.2 card in either legacy or uefi modes. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• mikasso09
    Options
    Well.. Here we go again, my laptop suddenly retarted and it keeps saying "NO BOOTABLE DEVICE" again:') 
     Firstly i ran windows download some stuff and everything seemed to be fine until i sticked in the NVME m2 ssd and after 30 minutes Windows just crashed..
    I was about to update the bios..