Answers

• Majekaz
    Majekaz Member Posts: 110 Die Hard WiFi Icon
    Options

Till was done, but every time end up in no bootable device

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,586 Trailblazer
    Options

What do you mean by "Till was done". How do you know it was done? What message did it give you to say it was done?

Jack E/NJ

• Majekaz
    Options

I think it tries to boot windows but is not possible from usb. Always goes back to the screen where is button for restart or cancel and it went back to windows advance options. If i click restart it always come up with no bootable device

• JackE
    Options

>>>Maybe 4 times>>>it went back to windows advance options. If i click restart it always come up with no bootable device>>>

Maybe 4 times??? Are you sure that you clicked "repair my computer" 4 times in a row after each time came up with no-bootable device?

Jack E/NJ

• Majekaz
    Options

Not in a row,

• JackE
    Options

>>>>I had windows update and laptop got blue screen of death. After this my bios can't detect any m.2, any ssd or hdd, not even dvd-rom. I assume somethings happen with bios?>>>

Please try it at least 3 times in a row with both internal HDD & m.2 drives connected. Just like it was before the problems first started after the Windows update.

Immediately after each 'repair my computer' attempt has finished and before re-starting, there should be a drop-down log that specifies which operations were successful and which operations failed. Please take note of each log because the repairs may be incremental with each 'repair my computer' attempt until there are no failures.

Jack E/NJ

• Majekaz
    Options

Is it possible to downgrade bios?

• JackE
    Options

Yes but more complicated than when you finally were able to install 1.19 from 1.17. Do you remember the step-by-step procedure you used to install 1.19? If so, please post each step and we'll try to give you additional steps needed to downgrade.

Jack E/NJ

• Majekaz
    Options

I took out m.2 and use adapter to connect via usb. Boot up cmd from this m.2. I had bios in flash stick. So in cmd found that bios and installed.

• Majekaz
    Options

I did downgrade to 1.14 but still have same problem. I think is something wrong with motherboard

• JackE
    Options

>>>So in cmd found that bios and installed.>>>I did downgrade to 1.14 but still have same problem. >>>>I think is something wrong with motherboard>>>

Please post a phone photo of the downgrade BIOS Information tab if possible.

Jack E/NJ

• Majekaz
    Options

Nothing changed

• JackE
    Options

What are the first 10 digits of the serial number?

Jack E/NJ

• Majekaz
    Options

NXMRVEL03345

• JackE
    Options

Did you buy this new, refurbished or used? Do you recall if mainboard was ever replaced?

Jack E/NJ

• Majekaz
    Options

It was brand new than i got it.

• JackE
    Options

Was the mainboard ever replaced?

Jack E/NJ

• Majekaz
    Options

I had service long time ago but as far as i remember they did only fan and heatsink

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

Try disconnecting the dvd and leaving only the ssd and hdd connected.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options

The model name is also misspelled:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)