If you are having issues with your Nvidia card, read this!! (Triton 500)

Options
12346»

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Are there fps drops when you activate DISCRETE GPU ONLY and connect an external monitor?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Mido96
    Mido96 Member Posts: 25 Troubleshooter
    Options
    I don't have any external monitor to test it.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Does the same problem occur using the optimized drivers provided by acer?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Mido96
    Options
    Does the same problem occur using the optimized drivers provided by acer?
    Not sure what you mean by "optimized drivers" but I'm using the latest drivers for everything and even reinstalling them didn't fix it.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    @Mido96I refer to the drivers provided by Acer. These drivers are optimized by the computer manufacturer.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Mido96
    Options
    Of course I use acer drivers, not like you could use any other drivers.
  • Max1mus
    Max1mus Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Is there a fix for this problem now from Acer? I also have the triton 500 with gtx 2070 and i7. Just had the issue today again, wasnt able to add external monitor, restarted, then bluescreen and now the gpu is again disconnected. Is there someone from acer knowing about this issue?

• zlobaster
    zlobaster Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

September 2022, did anyone fix this problem ? Acer Predator Triton 500, RTX 2060 - has this issue for few times in a day and nothing helps. BIOS is still 1.13 and seem that nobody cares about it, Worst software support from Acer.

• Lassek0ch
    Lassek0ch Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

Completely trashy/non-existing support from Acer. The issue still persists and my Triton500 keeps dropping the RTX2060 when I play games. This means that I need to do a BIOS reset, before my PC recognizes the GFX.

I really don't understand that a big company like Acer treats their customers like this.