How do I use the PredatorSense software?
Acer PredatorSense software allows you to monitor your CPU and GPU usage, as well as customize your Predator system for optimal gaming performance.
Instructions for using PredatorSense software:
For a complete list of instructions on using PredatorSense software, visit the Drivers and Manuals section of the Acer support website to download your product user guide.
- Launch the PredatorSense software by clicking on the PredatorSense icon on your desktop, or pressing the PredatorSense key on your keyboard.
- Choose your desired settings.
- Close the software to save the changes.
- Define hotkeys
- Customize user profiles
- Record Macros
- Adjust keyboard backlight settings
- Adjust accent light settings
- Fan speed
- Multimedia mode settings
Note: PredatorSense options and features may vary by model. Not all systems will support all of the customizable features listed above.