Why is my Acer Aspire TC-220 so slow?
The ATC-220 desktop may have high hard disk usage causing the system to operate slowly and feel sluggish in Windows 10. You can resolve this by downloading and installing AMD AHCI SATA Driver version 1.3.001.0276 from the Acer Support site.
- Visit the Drivers and Manuals section of the Acer support website.
- Enter your Serial Number/SNID or search for your product by Model.
- Select Driver.
- Click the Download link for the file you want to download. (AHCI SATA driver 1.3.001.0276 or later)
- Right-click the downloaded ZIP-file and then click Extract All Files. Double-click the folder that has the same name as the downloaded file.
- Double-click the extracted executable file. The installation is automatic.
- Restart the system when the installation is complete.