Your Predator notebook comes preloaded with PredatorSense software that allows you monitor and adjust settings for you fan speeds, accent lighting, overclocking, and more. If your PredatorSense software has been removed or is not working, You can download and install the latest version from our download support site using the instructions below.
- Visit the website https://www.acer.com/us-en/support/drivers-and-manuals.
- Enter your device Serial Number, SNID or Model number to identify your device.
- Click on the Application tab, then click the Download link next to PredatorSense.
4. Locate the file you downloaded and right-click the file and select Extract.
5. Navigate to the folder where the file extracted, then double-click the file to install the software.