What is ISF and how can I activate ISF mode on my Acer GD711 projector?
As a standard, devices are preset with generic factory settings. Some devices, however, have the option to be calibrated professionally. ISF (Imaging Science Foundation) is a company that works together with television and projector manufacturers to develop and provide tools for calibrating the best picture possible.
ISF calibration considers the individual lighting conditions and layouts of a room, significantly improving the image quality of the device. It will make images more colorful, clearer and brighter, creating more realistic images and making it easier for your eyes to adjust to the screen.
The Acer GD711 projector is produced with ISF mode possibility, which gives you to option to have your device calibrated professionally by an ISF certified technician.
For more information on having your device calibrated by an ISF certified technician, go to www.imagingscience.com and contact the dealer in your country.
Note: ISF calibration will be charged and guaranteed by a ISF certified calibrator, and thereby Acer is not responsible for the calibration services.
How to activate ISF mode on your Acer GD711 projector
- Go to the Main menu tab of the projector.
- In Display Mode, choose:
- ISF Day - ISF calibration for a bright environment
- ISF Night - ISF calibration for a dark environment
- After ISF mode activation, an on-screen display window will pop up. Enter the key sequence Right – Down – Left - Up and then press Menu to confirm.
- You can exit and then re-enter the ISF mode as many times as required until you power down the projector. By powering down the projector, the ISF mode gets locked again.
Note: The ISF Day and ISF Night modes are not visible if the projector has not been calibrated by an ISF certified technician.