How do I install the glass side cover on my Predator Orion 3000 gaming desktop?
The Predator Orion 3000 gaming desktop packaging box includes a separate box containing the glass side cover for the desktop. The glass side cover is packaged separately to protect the part during shipping. Follow the instructions below to remove the system cover and install the glass side cover.
Removing the System Cover on the Left Side
- Before you proceed, make sure that you have turned off your computer and all peripherals connected to it.
- Remove the two screws that secure the system cover to the computer (1).
- Slide the cover toward the back of the computer and pull it away from the side of the computer (2).
Installing the Glass Cover on the Left Side
- Lay your computer flat on its right side to install the glass side cover.
- Align the glass side cover to the sides of the computer (1).
- Secure the glass side cover with the four screws (2) included in the box of the glass side cover (attached to the side of the foam packaging material).