How do I setup my monitor to show two different inputs side-by-side?
The picture-by-picture feature allows you to show video from two different inputs on the left and right sides of the screen. Use the steps below to configure your monitor to show two input sources side-by-side.
- Connect the two video sources you want to display side-by-side.
- Press the Menu button on the monitor. The menu button is labeled with the number 4 in the image below.
- Use the down arrow on the remote to highlight Gaming and press OK.
- Set the Freesync option to Off.
- Navigate to the System menu and press OK.
- Highlight the PIP/PBP setting and enable PBP
- Change the PBP Size setting to Full.
- Exit the OSD menu.
- Set both PC systems to 1920x1080 resolution with 120Hz. Both PCs should now display at 1920x1080 at 120Hz with the correct aspect ratio.
- You can only use audio from one input source. Select the option for Audio Source then select the device you want to use for audio.