Can I adjust the Backlight Response on my Predator X25 monitor?
You can set the Backlight Response of your Predator X25 monitor. Backlight Response offers options for variable backlight, adjusting the contrast of your monitor.
When adjusting Backlight Response on your Predator X25 monitor, there are 3 backlight modes available: Mode0, Mode1 and Mode2. Mode1 is set as the factory default as it provides the best overall image quality, passes VESA Display HDR levels and helps to avoid local dimming artifacts.
If you wish to change the way your Predator X25 monitor handles Backlight Response, follow the instructions below.
How to adjust the Backlight Response mode
- Locate the Power button on the back of your display and press it to turn the display on.
- Now locate the joystick on the back of your display.
- Press the joystick to open the on-screen display menu. The first item in the menu is Picture.
- In the Picture submenu on the right, navigate to Backlight Response using the joystick, then press the joystick to select.
- Use the joystick to toggle to the left or right and select a mode:
- Mode1 - (default mode) is meant to provide the best overall image quality. It passes VESA Display HDR levels and helps to avoid local dimming artifacts.
- Mode0 - provides most aggressive local dimming as much as possible.
- Mode2 - avoids local dimming as much as possible but sacrifices the image dark levels as a compromise.
- Press on the joystick to confirm your selection.
- Locate the Close button above the joystick and press it to close the menu.
Note: If you do not close the menu manually, it will close automatically after a few seconds.