How do I install the latest AMD Adrenalin driver on my Acer gaming system?
Although Acer recommends using the qualified drivers that are posted on our support site, some users may want to use the latest drivers available from AMD. This may be required for optimal performance of newer games. Use the steps below to download and install the latest AMD Adrenalin driver:
- Visit the AMD support page https://www.amd.com/en/support.
- Choose your video card model from the product list (e.g. Radeon RX 560X), then click Submit.
- Choose your Windows version and select Download for the latest driver available.
- Locate the file you downloaded and double click on the .exe file and click Install. If you get a User account control popup message, click Yes to allow this application to make changes to your device.
- Click Accept and Express Install to begin the installation.
- Click Restart Now.