Can I use Alexa on my Acer computer?
Some Acer models will allow you to use Alexa to interact with your smart home, get news or weather, set timers, and much more. Alexa will be preinstalled on select Acer models and will be available for download via the Acer Care Center application for . Once Alexa is available for your system, you should receive a popup that will walk you through the installation process. Use the following steps to to get started with Alexa on your Acer computer.
- Type Acer Care Center in the Windows search box and select Acer Care Center from the search results.
- Click the Notifications icon in Acer Care Center, then select the update that is ready to download.
- Click the Update button.
- Acer Care Center will make sure your system is ready for Alexa. Click Update if you have updates that need to be installed as shown on the screens below. Once the updates have installed, your system will restart and you will need to launch Acer Care Center before proceeding to the next step.
- Click Install and follow the instructions on the screen to install Alexa.
- Choose when to reboot your system to begin using Alexa.