• ASWIFT3USERFROMINDIA
    ASWIFT3USERFROMINDIA Member Posts: 121 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
    Options
    how do I install it after downloading the driver
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,574 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    It's a compressed zipfile. You have to unzip it by double clicking on it. Then run the setup.exe. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• ASWIFT3USERFROMINDIA
    Options
    I did it but when I search on the windows I can't find it.
  • JackE
    Answer ✓
    Options
    What pops up near the top of the Windows start menu when you simply search for  'audio'? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• ASWIFT3USERFROMINDIA
    Options
    manage input devices.
  • JackE
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Please show a screen or phone shot of your Windows start menu when you enter the word 'audio' in the Windows start menu search function. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• ASWIFT3USERFROMINDIA
    Options

• JackE
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Did you unzip the realtek archive and install it? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• ASWIFT3USERFROMINDIA
    Options
    yup I ran the setup thingy and it said the realtek audio drive has been installed in the c drive, but when I searched for it I did not find.
  • JackE
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Right clck the speaker icon. Start experimenting with the sound settings. There are many options. You can test and troubleshoot your microphones both internal and external. You can set them up the way you want. Don't be afraid to try sound software changes as they can always be reversed. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• ASWIFT3USERFROMINDIA
    Options
    It seems that the device is not being detected on the laptop, and on my brother's laptop too, but we can  listen through it properly. My bother uses another headset and I can properly record on that device in my laptop....so, it should be my headset which is not working.
  • JackE
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Yes, you mentioned that your boat headset wasn't working on your brother's machine now either. You laptop is fine. The budget wired headsets are not. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• ASWIFT3USERFROMINDIA
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Hi jack, I wanted to know if the jbl C150 SI has these stress free cushions as same as the C200 SI or the C 100 SI, will it be fine on my laptop.
  • JackE
    Answer ✓
    Options
    All the JBL models look more substantial than the Bassheads. If sound quality is important, the C200 would be my choice. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• ASWIFT3USERFROMINDIA
    Options
    Ok jack, THANK YOU FOR HELPING
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Does the same problem occur when updating the bios?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • ASWIFT3USERFROMINDIA
    Options
    I did not update the BIOS as you said it was risky.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Can you check the bios version at the acer care center?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • ASWIFT3USERFROMINDIA
    Options
     It is V1.04

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

egydiocoelho Trailblazer