sf314 41 fan constantly working

Options

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • ASWIFT3USERFROMINDIA
    ASWIFT3USERFROMINDIA Member Posts: 121 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
    Options
    I had done this a couple of times before,but I did this again and no change occured

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Have you checked whether the laptop is hibernating or suspending?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,574 Trailblazer
    Options
    >>>I had done this a couple of times before,but I did this again and no change occured>>>

Did you do this pinhole battery reset with the charger disconnected? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• ASWIFT3USERFROMINDIA
    Options
    hi egydiocoelho, can you please make it more clear.
  • ASWIFT3USERFROMINDIA
    Options
    Hi JackE, yes, I did the pinhole reset with the charger disconnected.
  • ASWIFT3USERFROMINDIA
    Options
    Hi,
    I also has not done a singel battery cycle.
    Should I perform one?
    Is there any problem in conducting a single battery recharge cycle every week?
  • JackE
    Options
    Hibernating or suspending should have been stopped with the battery reset if it was done long enough. Remove the charger again. Then press and hold the paperclip into the battery reset pinhole for at least 60 seconds. At the same time, press & hold the power button. Then plug the charger back in. Try it again. If it still doesn't fix the issue, I suggest that you arrange for warranty repair ASAP as originally suggested by @brummyfan2  Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• ASWIFT3USERFROMINDIA
    Options
    Ok, I'll try it Jack.

• ASWIFT3USERFROMINDIA
    Options
    so,should I only power on the laptop after a full charge?
  • ASWIFT3USERFROMINDIA
    Options
    I did it nothing happened, but i started the laptop withuot it getting fully charged.
    Is that why it did'nt work?
  • JackE
    Options
    I don't think so. One more thing to try. Open ControlPanel. Search 'power plan'. Click 'choose a power plan' in left pane. Select power saver plan. Then see what happens after a re-boot. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• ASWIFT3USERFROMINDIA
    Options
    Ok, I'll try it.
  • ASWIFT3USERFROMINDIA
    Options
    nothing happened.

• ASWIFT3USERFROMINDIA
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Do you think it is because I did not complete at least one battery cycle?
  • JackE
    Options
    I don't think so but you could try it. Run it down unplugged till you get the low battery warning to see what happens.  Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• ASWIFT3USERFROMINDIA
    Options
    Is it bad to do a battery cycle once in a while?
  • JackE
    Options
    No harm. May even be helpful as long as you don't let it get to the critcal 6-7% level where an automatic shutdown is eminent. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• ASWIFT3USERFROMINDIA
    Options
    so, what's the best percentage of charge to plug in for a cycle.
  • JackE
    Options
    When you get the Windows low battery warning. About 10%. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ