sf314 41 fan constantly working

Options

Answers

• ASWIFT3USERFROMINDIA
    ASWIFT3USERFROMINDIA Member Posts: 121 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
    Options
    Ok jack. And thanks to brummyfan2 and egydiocoelho for helping.
    thanks to you too jack, I'll just take the laptop to the acer service center near me. THANK YOU ALL.

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,575 Trailblazer
    Options
    OK. Let us know if they tell you what the problem was. They often don't except tell you they replaced the mainboard. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• ASWIFT3USERFROMINDIA
    Options
    ok. I'll let you know.

• ASWIFT3USERFROMINDIA
    Options
    Yesterday I drained the battery until it said plug in the charger and charged it until it is full, but the battery info viewer shews 0 number of batter recharge/dischargw cycles. I don't know what's the problem please help.

• JackE
    Options
    Unless you started from 100% and drained to below 10% at least once to start the count, it probably won't register. Drain it again. Don't worry too much about this. The main problem is the fan. Take it too the service center. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• ASWIFT3USERFROMINDIA
    Options
    Hi jack,
    because of the current situation the service center is closed down and it could take nearly a month for it to open again. Do you think waiting for a month will make it worse? and one more thing, I just wanted to know if I could charge my laptop with a powerbank and a USB type A to 3.1 cable, Just askin'
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JackE
    Options
    >>> I just wanted to know if I could charge my laptop with a powerbank and a USB type A to 3.1 cable, Just askin' >>>

Sorry, no. None of the USB ports support DC input, only DC output for powering or charging other devices. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• ASWIFT3USERFROMINDIA
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Hi egydiocoelho,
    is it safe to install a new bios, I mean can I update without any problem with my files or the laptop. You have to consider the fact that I have never updated the bios on my other laptop which is acer aspire vx 15 which is a gaming laptop right, and i've been using it for nearly 2 years now, and it has had no problems. Well, I bought this laptop for my brother and this is his account, I'm his brother.
  • ASWIFT3USERFROMINDIA
    Options
    Hey guys,
    Just a quick question, I have three usb A ports and I'm confused on which ones are usb 3.1. On the system specification it is given that I have 2 usb A ports which are 3.1, that means one of the A ports are not 3.1.Will somebody help me to find out which one is it and how to identify these ports, I mean there is a lot of confusion on the ports and that kind of stuff.
  • JackE
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Here you go. The USB port on the right side is a USBA2 port. Probably black. The other USBA3 ports on the left side are probably blue. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• ASWIFT3USERFROMINDIA
    Options
    can I charge the laptop using the 2nd A port
  • JackE
    Options
    Sorry no. It's only for output charging another device when the laptop is turned off. It is not for input charging the laptop itself. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• ASWIFT3USERFROMINDIA
    Options
    do you thing it is bad to watch 1440p videos on my laptop.
  • JackE
    Options
    No. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• ASWIFT3USERFROMINDIA
    Options
    So, watching which resolution is the limit for my laptop? I watch 1080p videos on 1080p all the time but  I don't go for 1440p or 4k.
    which on is the best?
  • ASWIFT3USERFROMINDIA
    Options
    On the acer acer care center program the disk fragmentation settings shows that attention is required for the d drive and when i I optimize it nothing happens. is there any problem with it, I have not even used 1 gb of it.
  • JackE
    Options
    Resolution is subjective, whatever seems comfortable for your own eyes. Click on D and analyze it. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• ASWIFT3USERFROMINDIA
    Options
    So watching on any resolution will be fine on my laptop right?
  • ASWIFT3USERFROMINDIA
    Options
    I analyzed it a couple of types but no change is happening.