Frozen screen/BDOS in CS GO - Acer Predator Helios PH317-53

Options
12346»

Answers

• XdxD
    XdxD Member Posts: 1,583 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Options
    archon88 said:
    Another update: I've kept contacting both acer techincal support and the reseller on a daily basis, and finally acer has been able to tell me that they ordered a new motherboard which includes a new cpu and gpu, so it is for sure not moving fast at all but should hopefully end up resolving the issue.
    Hope 2020 fixes your issue, even if it requires a motherboard replace!
    Trying to do my best here - Your happy Predator owner =)!
  • archon88
    archon88 Member Posts: 56 Devotee WiFi Icon
    edited January 2020
    Options
    XdxD said:
    archon88 said:
    Another update: I've kept contacting both acer techincal support and the reseller on a daily basis, and finally acer has been able to tell me that they ordered a new motherboard which includes a new cpu and gpu, so it is for sure not moving fast at all but should hopefully end up resolving the issue.
    A bit over a month and it got delivered back to my place in France, had some air shipping for it and it's now in my hands within 24 hours of it being sent out! Working perfectly so far, temperatures are even better than the one before, this one might be a sillicone lottery win, nothing went above 55*C while running Heaven benchmark 4.0 at full ultra, medium tessellation and x4 AA over fully stock settings, no more undervolt, was not even on the cooling pad yet, with background apps and downloads running.

• XdxD
    XdxD Member Posts: 1,583 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Options
    archon88 said:
    XdxD said:
    archon88 said:
    A bit over a month and it got delivered back to my place in France, had some air shipping for it and it's now in my hands within 24 hours of it being sent out! Working perfectly so far, temperatures are even better than the one before, this one might be a sillicone lottery win, nothing went above 55*C while running Heaven benchmark 4.0 at full ultra, medium tessellation and x4 AA over fully stock settings, no more undervolt, was not even on the cooling pad yet, with background apps and downloads running.

Awesome 😀!
    Trying to do my best here - Your happy Predator owner =)!
  • sitaw
    sitaw Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

Options
    For some notebook models, acer has released firmware for the rtx2060 video card as well, see: https://www.acer.com/ac/pt/BR/content/support-product/7905?b=1&pn=NH.Q50AA.001

Hello! Is this also applicable to Predator PH315-52 model?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    sitaw said: egydiocoelho said: For some notebook models, acer has released firmware for the rtx2060 video card as well, see: https://www.acer.com/ac/pt/BR/content/support-product/7905?b=1&pn=NH.Q50AA.001

Hello! Is this also applicable to Predator PH315-52 model?
    No. There is no firmware available for the video card, on the ph315-52 model link.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)