I have a problem with my Acer E5 575G laptop shutting down unexpectedly?

Options

Answers

• gsduwadi
    gsduwadi Member Posts: 62 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    Options

Battery Usuage
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,543 Trailblazer
    Options
    With an 8Wh charge on the old battery, you should be able to pull the charger plug without the laptop immediately shutting off. Try it now. Jack E/NJ 

Jack E/NJ

• gsduwadi
    Options
    Sorry I didn't understand "you should be able to pull the charger plug without the laptop immediately shutting off.
    Could you please say again?
  • JackE
    Options
    Does laptop still shut off when you disconnect charger now? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• gsduwadi
    Options
    Yes it does 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Digite seu comentárioHello! Have you tried uninstalling these drivers?

Also, have you ever put some layers of electrical tape to press this button (black square)?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • gsduwadi
    Options
    Yes I tried all the steps you mentioned uninstalled battery drivers, placed layer of tapes no thing is left so far. Is there any thing left to go with..

• JackE
    Options
    Battery power is not reaching the mainboard. If the mainboard is fixable, the problem is either the battery reset switch or safety interlock switch if one exists. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• gsduwadi
    Options
    Tell me the way to check if they are working or not?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Yes, there is an @JackE switch button, see:

He should verify that the button switch is being properly pressed down.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • gsduwadi
    Options
    egydiocoelho and come back..
  • gsduwadi
    Options
    Let me check

• gsduwadi
    Options
    egydiocoelho I am 100% sure that the switch is pressed down. What should I do next?

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Also, have you ever put some layers of electrical tape to press this button switch?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• gsduwadi
    Options
    Yes I have tried but didn't work. I am currently using tape too.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Has colleague JackE already asked you to reset the internal battery? Also, what is the version of uefi?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• gsduwadi
    Options
    Yes he already told that..
  • JackE
    Options
    When did you update the BIOS to 1.47? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• gsduwadi
    Options
    I actually forget it but may be after  1 month when it was available.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Have you tested the notebook with another power adapter? Also, are you plugging the notebook directly into a properly grounded socket?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer