i got a aspire 515-51G-3109. I can't turn on my bluetooth on my laptop

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,297 Trailblazer
    edited January 2019
    Tell me something! What do you see here when you have downloaded this program?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • tovermars
    tovermars Member Posts: 49

Tinkerer

my adapter doesn't show up
  • OK! Now click on "ps2 install" to install the mouse driver:

After restart computer!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • tovermars

Tinkerer

it is still grey

• Right! Have you checked that on the other usb ports on the notebook, is this adapter identified? Have you already tested this adapter on another computer to verify that the mouse is detected correctly?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• tovermars

Tinkerer

yes i already checked
  • And does it work normally? What version of windows on another computer? Can you tell the idhardware of the adapter that appears on the other computer?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• tovermars

Tinkerer

it works normally it is the same version of my laptop
  • tovermars

Tinkerer

this is from the other pc
  • Can you tell the idhardware of the adapter that appears on the other computer? Have you tried using the function to add an inherited hardware?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• It looks like microsoft may have this driver in your database, see: http://binarydb.com/driver/Logitech-HID_-_compliant-Cordless-Mouse-v494797.html
    idhardware: hid\vid_046d&pid_c534&rev_2901&mi_01&col01
    Go in windows update and make sure the driver is downloaded correctly!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• tovermars

Tinkerer

can i try to edit this and place the other hardware in it?
  • Its not possible! 

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Go in windows update and make sure the driver is downloaded correctly!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• tovermars

Tinkerer

in the settings? or were can i find the driver?
  • Here, see:

However I suggest you back up your files as a precaution!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• tovermars

Tinkerer

i got the newest version of my pc, what can i do next?
  • Try now to start all services and drivers and then restart:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• tovermars

Tinkerer

i did that my mouse doesn't do anything
  • OK! Have you tried connecting other hardware to make sure your notebook's usb ports are working properly?
    Ever tried to add the mouse here?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer