i got a aspire 515-51G-3109. I can't turn on my bluetooth on my laptop

Answers

• Can you copy the idhardware of the two mouse that appear, like this?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • tovermars
    tovermars Member Posts: 49

Tinkerer

i think that my usb of my laptop is not right wat can i bee?

• tovermars

Tinkerer

can that be the problem
  • This is the touchpad driver!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • tovermars

Tinkerer

this is what i have and i mis some usb receivers
  • OK! Is there a button on the mouse so you can reset it? I'd also like you to copy the mouse idhardware here in the community!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• tovermars

Tinkerer

i got 1 usb root hub, it is a usb3.0.
    and how do i have to reset my mouse, their is only on/off button
  • I would like you to copy the idhardware when you plug the mouse adapter into the usb port!
    Ich möchte, dass Sie die Idhardware kopieren, wenn Sie den Mausadapter in den USB-Port stecken!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• tovermars

Tinkerer

is this good?

• I need you to copy the idhardware from the mouse adapter, see:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• tovermars

Tinkerer

i only got the mousepad not my logitech
  • tovermars

Tinkerer

do you need this?
  • tovermars

Tinkerer

this is the only thing i see is this what you mean
  • OK! In the device manager of your notebook, show two mice (mouse)! When you disconnect the logitech mouse adapter, only one mouse driver appears in the device manager?
    See that two "hid-muis" mice (mouse) appear! One of these hid-muis drivers, does it refer to the logitech driver?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• tovermars

Tinkerer

i am disconnecting my mouse adapter but their doesn't go any hid mouse away
  • OK! When you unplug the mouse adapter, that keyboard disappears, right?

Does the manual tell you if there is any way to pair the mouse with the adapter?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• tovermars

Tinkerer

how can i change from keyboard to mouse
    because it says in the descripsions that is is a virtual keyboard
  • tovermars

Tinkerer

https://www.gebruikershandleiding.com/Logitech-M185/preview-handleiding-651521.html 
    this is the manual can you see that their is a way to reconnect
  • I am this adapter of your logitech mouse, it is actually the adapter that should be used by the keyboard!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• tovermars

Tinkerer

but i bought it new