i got a aspire 515-51G-3109. I can't turn on my bluetooth on my laptop

1235»

Answers

• tovermars
    tovermars Member Posts: 49

Tinkerer

an other mouse does work but my logitech doesn't work so my usb ports are not the problem but in what hardware can i find the logitech if i do that what you say in your message
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,297 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    OK! Instead of trying to add legacy hardware, make sure your mouse appears here:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • tovermars

Tinkerer

this is the adapter it is already detected
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,297 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    OK! Try now to uninstall and delete these drivers:

Example: 

Then restart the notebook! I also think the mouse is not in trouble because it was correctly identified on another computer.
    If the problem persists, try reinstalling windows 10 by pressing alt + f10 before the acer logo, but you will need to back up your files as a precaution!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • tovermars

Tinkerer

it worked 
    thanks soooooo much!!!
  • Seriously?!! That's good my friend! Can you hit a photo with the solution? Can you also accept my response and click on liked? I would give to write a book with this topic  =)=)!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• tovermars

Tinkerer

now it says it is also a mouse
  • Is it working perfectly?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• tovermars

Tinkerer

yes it works fine
  • Can you accept all my answers and click on liked?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Now I suggest you use the setpoint program to setup the mouse properly!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer