i got a aspire 515-51G-3109. I can't turn on my bluetooth on my laptop

tovermars
tovermars Member Posts: 49

Tinkerer

edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
i have connected my controller and i wanted to delete my controller and i saw that my bluetooth doesn't work anymor

Best Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,297 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    OK! Instead of trying to add legacy hardware, make sure your mouse appears here:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,297 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    OK! Try now to uninstall and delete these drivers:

Example: 

Then restart the notebook! I also think the mouse is not in trouble because it was correctly identified on another computer.
    If the problem persists, try reinstalling windows 10 by pressing alt + f10 before the acer logo, but you will need to back up your files as a precaution!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Have you checked that bluetooth is active in device manager and notifications?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• tovermars

Tinkerer

i see no bluetooth
  • You can verify that it is shown as a hidden device in the device manager:

Can you also inform the partnumber of your model? Example NX.GWHAL.001!
    Also enter notifications in the cortana and go to add or remove quick actions. Then enable this:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• tovermars

Tinkerer

and then what do i have to do now
  • First download the free driverbooster version and update the drivers: https://www.iobit.com/downloadcenter.php?product=pt-driver-booster-free
    After active here:
    Also enter notifications in the cortana and go to add or remove quick actions. Then enable this:

and here in notifications:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• tovermars

Tinkerer

that workt thanks but my wireless mouse doesn't work, where is the hid mouse for
  • What is the model of mouse?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• tovermars

Tinkerer

logitech M185
  • tovermars

Tinkerer

my laptop says it is a keyboard but it is an mous can that be the problem?
  • Is windows recognizing the bluetooth of your an515-51 after updating the drivers? Have you tried using this program? 
    https://download01.logi.com/web/ftp/pub/techsupport/options/Options_7.10.3.exe

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• michellego
    michellego Member Posts: 1 New User
    Thank you. That was the best solution.

• tovermars

Tinkerer

it doesn't work my mouse doesn't show up in the list
  • This mouse model needs this adapter, see:

Also, you check if the battery is good and if here it is on:
    Resultado de imagem para logitech m185

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• tovermars

Tinkerer

every thing is ok with the mouse its new but its with my laptop
  • OK! However, this mouse uses an adapter to connect to the computer, see:

It does not use the bluetooth of the notebook!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• tovermars

Tinkerer

i put the adapter in my usb input and than it says it is a keyboard
  • Can you send a photo of the device manager, with that adapter connected to the usb port?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• tovermars

Tinkerer

this is all i see
  • Do you have any logitech keyboard, or just bought the mouse? Is this the adapter that came with the mouse?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• tovermars

Tinkerer

i dont have a logitech keyboard, i just bought the mouse and i put the right adapter in it