i got a aspire 515-51G-3109. I can't turn on my bluetooth on my laptop

Answers

• Wait! The notebook is identifying both the mouse and keyboard here, see:

Can you copy here the idhardware community of the logitech virtual gaming mouse?Have you already installed these programs? https://download01.logi.com/web/ftp/pub/techsupport/options/Options_7.10.3.exe and https://download01.logi.com/web/ftp/pub/techsupport/mouse/SetPoint6.69.114_64.exe
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • tovermars
    tovermars Member Posts: 49

Tinkerer

their is no logitech mous or keyboard
    and were is the setpoint for
  • tovermars

Tinkerer

it don't register as a logitech device but it says that it is a usb inputdevice
  • tovermars

Tinkerer

have to be their a hid mouse in that list?
  • Can you better explain what's going on? When connecting the mouse usb adapter, the mouse is not being identified and does not work? I still think the logitech mouse would be referent to any of these two drivers:

I would like you to copy the idhardware from the drivers listed above!

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • tovermars

Tinkerer

i only got one hid mouse
  • The second mouse appears only when you connect the Logitech mouse adapter. See that in the previous photo, it shows two mice:

I need to check the idhardware of the two mice!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• tovermars

Tinkerer

i have already plugged the adapter in my laptop but their is only one hid mouse
  • In this photo, two mice have appeared, see:

One of them must refer to the logitech mouse! Or did you connect some other external mouse? Have you checked that the logitech mouse battery is working perfectly?
    I need the idhardware of the second mouse that appears in the photo posted by you!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• tovermars

Tinkerer

i already tried on an other pc and it worked but on mine not and idk were the other hid mouse is but i got every thing on in my mouse and my adapter is in my laptop
  • tovermars

Tinkerer

if i show the hidden devices than their shows the second one seebut it says that it is not connected
  • So it's probably being shown as a hidden device:

Look this:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• tovermars

Tinkerer

what can i do now than
  • Can you show me the idhardware of this hidden device?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• tovermars

Tinkerer

i already sent it in the same message
  • tovermars

Tinkerer

but here it is
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• tovermars

Tinkerer

how can i use these?
  • Do you allow me to try to do a remote access on this notebook? The usb mouse adapter must be connected to the notebook!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• tovermars

Tinkerer

i think so my adapter and my mouse are on