How do I enable Accessibility on my Acer Chromebook?
Your Chromebook has accessibility features that may make it easier for some customers to use. You can use the steps below to turn on these features to see if they are right for you.
For more information about how to use accessibility features, please visit the Google accessibility page.
- Click your account photo.
- Click Settings .
- Select Advanced from the bottom of the list.
- In the Accessibility section, click Manage accessibility features.
- Choose the accessibility features you would like to enable:
- Text-to-Speech: Turn on the screen reader or select-to-speak
- Display: High contrast mode, screen magnifier, screen resolution, text size
- Keyboard: Sticky keys, on-screen keyboard, highlighting, keyboard repeat rate, word prediction
- Mouse and touchpad: Automatic clicking, tap dragging, large cursor (and change its size), cursor highlighting
- Audio: Play all sounds together through all speakers