How can I upgrade the firmware on my Acer Air Mentor?
Use the steps below to upgrade your Air Mentor to the latest firmware that is available.
- Install the Air Mentor app on your smartphone and make sure the phone has a working internet connection.
- Go to device settings, and select Update Now.
- Select OK to download and install the new firmware.
- The new firmware will be downloaded and installed. This may take up to 45 minutes. The device will restart and reconnect automatically when the update is complete.
- You can select Update Now again to check for additional updates, or to see your current firmware version.