Some Acer Chromebooks with touchscreens allow you to use an active stylus to draw, take notes, or input text. Use the instructions below to get started using an active stylus on your Acer Chromebook.
- Touch your stylus to the screen on your Chromebook. The stylus should be recognized and a pen icon should appear near the bottom right corner of your screen. If the icon does not appear go to Settings > Stylus and toggle on Show stylus tools in the shelf.
- Tap the Stylus Icon to open the stylus menu.
- Tap the feature you want to use.
- Magnifying glass: Zooms in on any part of the screen you touch with your stylus.
- Laser pointer: Shows a red laser pointer dot anywhere on the screen where you place your stylus.
- Create note: Opens the Google keep app by default where you can write notes and draw.
- Capture Screen Creates a screenshot of the entire screen.
- Capture Region Allows you to draw a box around the area that you want to capture.