A "No Signal" message indicates that your monitor is not receiving a valid video signal. There are several reasons why this may occur. To help troubleshoot the issue please perform these steps:
- Ensure that the correct type of video cable is securely connected to the correct video source.
- Confirm that your video source is powered on and functioning properly.
- Try another video cable if one is available.
- Connect the monitor to a different video output on the computer if one is available.
- Reset your BIOS defaults.
- Test the monitor by connecting it to a different computer.
If the monitor still displays a "No Signal" message please contact Acer support.