What can I do if my battery is not charging?
We recommend trying the following troubleshooting if you are having problems with your device charging the battery. If the troubleshooting below does not allow your battery to charge, you may need battery replacement or repair service.
If you are still experiencing a problem, please contact Acer support for further assistance.
- Make sure you are using the AC adapter and power cord that came with your product.
- Make sure you are using a working wall outlet to charge your device. USB ports do not provide sufficient power for charging many devices.
- If you are using a surge protector, temporarily bypass it to see if it is prohibiting your system from charging.
- Attempt a if your device has a battery reset button.
- If your battery is removable, remove it for the system for 10 seconds, then reinstall the battery.