Acer tablets require proper voltage to charge the internal battery for normal operation. Use the following steps to troubleshoot your tablet if it will not charge or power on.
- Make sure you are using the adapter that came with your product.
- Ensure the tablet is plugged in to a wall outlet and not a USB port on a computer.
- Plug the product into the wall with the factory adapter and let it charge for at least 15 minutes. If a tablet is completely discharged, it may need to be charged for 15 minutes before the system will power back on.
- Disconnect power from the tablet and press the power button for 20 seconds. Reconnect power and turn on the tablet.
- Attempt to reset the device using the pinhole reset. (select tablets)