Acer Iconia A10, M10 and P10 Android tablets include a multi-purpose USB type-C port to allow for charging the tablet or connecting to a computer to transfer data.
Charging your tablet
- Plug the provided charging cable into the micro USB port on your
- Then plug the USB connector of the charging cable into the 10 w AC adapter block.
- Finally, plug the AC adapter block into a wall outlet.
Your device is now connected to the wall outlet and will start charging.
Connecting your tablet to a computer
- Plug the supplied USB sync cable into the micro USB port on your
- Then plug the USB connector into an available USB port on your
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to display the notification area.
- Tap on Charging this device via USB.
- Then choose whether you want to:
- File Transfer (the recommended option)
- Transfer photos (PTP)
Note: The USB type-C port does not support video output or external video connections.