Where can I get support for out-of-warranty products?
Acer provides a variety support options that allow you to continue to receive support, even after your warranty has expired.
- Acer Knowledgebase - Find solutions to the most commonly asked questions on our complete line of Acer products.
- Acer Community - Participate in discussions with product specialists and members just like you. Search the forums and archives for a wide range of topics that have been discussed, or create your own thread and get answers from other users around the globe.
- Acer Service YouTube Channel - Browse our collection of instructional videos that offer step-by-step instructions for a wide range of topics.
- Acer Repair - Create a repair order for your product online at your own convenience. This self-service tool allows you to schedule and check the status of your repair orders online, without ever having to pick up a phone.
- Acer Drivers and Manuals - Locate the latest drivers and documentation for your Acer products.
- AnswersBy Support - An elite team of tech agents can walk you through tasks like software and system customizations, device upgrades, printer installation, home networking setup, virus/malware removal, data backup and recovery, routine out-of-warranty support, and even tutorial education. Pricing and packages vary. For your convenience, this service is available 24/7 365 days a year. AnswersBy is a third-party service, provided by Sutherland Global Services.