How can I recover my computer if it will not boot to Windows?
You can restore the operating system on your Acer Windows 10 or Windows 11 computer by pressing the Alt and F10 keys when the computer starts to boot up.
- Press and hold the Power key for 5 seconds to power the system off completely.
- Turn on the computer and press the Alt and F10 keys at the same time when the Acer logo appears on the screen.
- You should see a message that says "Please Wait" and your computer will boot to a blue screen that says "Choose an option."
- Select Troubleshoot.
- Click Reset this PC.
- Pick a recovery option: Keep my files or Remove everything.
- Select either Cloud Download or Local Reinstall (Cloud Download requires a stable internet connection)
- Click Reset and wait for process to complete