Your Acer Chromebook 516 GE comes with an anti-ghosting keyboard that has four zone RGB backlighting. This allows you to personalize the color of your keys with preset backlight modes, making it easier to type and game in the dark. The keyboard’s anti-ghosting technology helps to ensure your keypresses are executed in the proper order without any being lost. Use the instructions below to adjust the keyboard backlight settings.
- Select the time in the lower right corner, then click on the Settings ⚙ icon.
- Click on Personalization in the left menu.
- Click on Set your wallpaper & Style.
- Scroll down to the Keyboard Backlight section.
- Choose your color and click the Customize to set colors for each zone.