How can I get the Acer Electric Scooter Series 5 app installed on my smartphone and connected to my Acer AES015 eScooter?
If you want to use the Acer Electric Scooter Series 5 app to lock and unlock your Acer AES015 eScooter or check the battery status or remaining power in real time, you first need to download and install the app, and then connect the app to your Acer AES015 eScooter.
For instructions on how to set up the Acer Electric Scooter Series 5 app on your smartphone, follow the instructions below.
1. Download and install the Acer Electric Scooter Series 5 app
- Open the Google Play Store app on your Android smartphone.
- Type acer electric scooter 5 in the search bar.
- In the list of search results, tap on the Acer Electric Scooter Series 5 app.
- Tap on the Install button to install the app on your smartphone.
After the installation process is completed, the Acer Electric Scooter Series 5 app should be installed on your smartphone.
2. Enable Bluetooth on a smartphone
- Tap on the Gear icon to open the Settings menu on your smartphone.
- Scroll down and tap on Connections.
- Swipe the Bluetooth toggle to the right. Depending on the smartphone, you should see the Bluetooth icon appear in the status bar, indicating that Bluetooth is active.
3. Turn on the Acer AES015 eScooter
- Locate the LED display in the middle of the handlebar.
- Press and hold the Power button on the LED display for 10 seconds. The LED display will now light up.
- When the Bluetooth icon in the bottom left corner of the LED display stops blinking, the eScooter is ready to be connected to the Acer Electric Scooter Series 5 app.
4. Connect the Acer Electric Scooter Series 5 app to the Acer AES015 eScooter
- Tap on the Acer Electric Scooter Series 5 app in the list of apps on your smartphone to open the app.
- Tap on ALLOW ONLY WHILE USING THE APP to grant permission for location access.
- In the displayed Equipment list, tap on your e-scooter to establish a connection between the app and your e-scooter.
- When the main menu appears, your Acer AES015 eScooter is successfully connected to the Acer Electric Scooter Series 5 app. You can now manage your e-scooter's settings through the app.