Where can I see the statistics of my carbon footprint in the Acer eKinekt App?
While pedaling on your Acer eKinekt Bike Desk, you can charge your mobile devices with the energy you are generating. Generating your own energy to power your mobile devices has a positive effect on your carbon footprint. The Acer eKinekt App shows the statistics of your workouts and shows the effect they have on your carbon footprint.
Besides showing the amount of CO2 you saved in kilogram, the Acer eKinekt App also shows more detailed statistics about your Carbon Footprint in 3 categories. The generated energy data is converted to the equivalent amount of carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions and translated abstract measurements into concrete terms of number of smartphones charged, pounds of coal burned, and miles driven by an average gasoline-powered passenger vehicle.
To see what the effects of your workouts on the Acer eKinekt Bike Desk are on your carbon footprint, follow to the steps below.
How to see Carbon Footprint data in the Acer eKinekt App
- Make sure that the eKinekt companion app is installed in your mobile device and that the setup has been completed. For more instruction on setting up the Acer eKinekt App, see How to Set Up the Acer eKinekt App on Your Smart Device.
- Tap on the eKinekt app in the list of apps on your mobile device to open the app.
- Scroll down to the Carbon Footprint Statistics section. The app will show the amount of CO2 in kilogram you saved while charging devices during your workouts.
- Scroll down further to see the generated energy data roughly converted into:
- Number of smartphones charged
- Pounds of coal burned
- Miles driven by an average gasoline-powered passenger vehicle