How can I quickly toggle between applications on my Chromebook?
You can use keyboard shortcuts to quickly toggle between open applications or browser tabs on your Chromebook.
How to toggle between applications using Alt + Tab
- Hold down the Alt key and press Tab to see all of your open applications.
- Continue holding the Alt key and press Tab to move through each item in the list.
- Release the keys when you have your desired application window selected.
How to toggle between Chrome web browser tabs
You can also use Ctrl + Tab if you want to switch between browser tabs.
- Hold down the Ctrl key and press Tab to move to the next browser tab.
- Continue holding the Ctrl key and pressing Tab until you have the desired browser tab selected.