If you have apps or programs on your computer that you do not want, they can be removed to free up disk space. Learning how to uninstall apps or programs is an essential skill to learn for computer storage management. This article will teach you how to uninstall in Windows 10 from the Start menu, the Settings page, and the Control Panel.
Uninstall from the Start menu
- Select the Start menu and find the app or program you want to uninstall.
- Right-click the icon and select Uninstall.
Uninstall from the Settings page
- Select the Start menu and go Settings > Apps > Apps & features.
- Find the app or program and select Uninstall.
Note: You can quickly access Settings by pressing Windows + X and select Settings.
Uninstall from the Control Panel
- Select Windows + R, type “control panel” and select Ok
- In the control panel, select Programs > Programs and Features.
- Right-click the app or program and select Uninstall or Uninstall/Change.