How do I adjust the Gamma and Color Temp setting on my EI491CR monitor?
The HDR setting in the Monitor menu is set to "Auto" by default. You will need to turn off the HDR setting to allow custom settings for Gamma and Color Temp. You can press the HDR button on your remote, or use the monitor menu to turn off HDR.
- Press the Main Menu key to open the menu.
- Using the button, select Color from the menu.
- Navigate to the setting you wish to adjust and use the button to change the setting.
Gamma Mode: allows you to adjust the luminance tone. The default value is 2.2 (standard value for Windows).
Color Temperature: Default is warm. You can choose Normal, User, Bluelight, Cool and
- R Gain: Adjust the red gain. 0-100 available.
G Gain: Adjust the green gain. 0-100 available.
B Gain: Adjust the blue gain. 0-100 available.
- R Bias: Adjust the red bias. 0-100 available.
G Bias: Adjust the green bias. 0-100 available.
B Bias: Adjust the blue bias. 0-100 available.
- Modes: Select your preferred mode from Action, Racing, Sports, User, Standard, ECO,
Graphics and HDR.
- Color Space: Select your preferred setting from Standard, sRGB, Rec.709, HDR, EBU,
DCI and SMPTE-C.
- Grayscale Mode: Turn grayscale mode On or Off. The default is off.
- 6-axis Hue: Adjust the red, green, blue, yellow, magenta and cyan hue.
- 6-axis Saturate: Adjust the red, green, blue, yellow, magenta and cyan saturation
Note: The monitor does not allow you to set custom Gama and Color Temp settings if the HDR is set to "On" or "Auto".