Can I use Microsoft Office on my Acer Chromebook?
Microsoft offers a Microsoft Office 365 application that is available for purchase in the Google web store. If you do not want to purchase the Office 365 subscription, you can use the Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides applications to create or edit Microsoft Office files. Use the instructions below to edit Microsoft Office files on your Acer Chromebook.
- Click the Launcher icon in the lower left corner.
- Choose the program you want to use to edit your files.
- Docs - Create, edit and save Microsoft Word documents.
- Sheets - Create, edit and save Microsoft Excel documents.
- Slides - Create, edit and save Microsoft PowerPoint documents.
- Locate and double-click on the file you want to open.
- Edit and Save your file.