You can connect your Acer Chromebook to a Cloud Ready wireless printer using the instructions below.
- Make sure the printer you are connecting to is Cloud Ready. The printer should have a Cloud Ready icon on it, or the box should be labeled as Cloud Ready.
- Setup your printer according to the manufacturers instructions.
- Open the Chrome web browser on your Acer Chromebook.
- Go to http://google.com/cloudprint.
- Click Add Cloud Ready printer.
- Select your printer manufacturer from the list provided and click the link for the setup instructions for your printer.
- Follow the instructions to register and setup your printer.
- Press Ctrl + P on your Chromebook to print.