PH315-55-99Z6 - CORRUPT GEFORCE AND FACING LOT OF ISSUES LIKE SYSTEM LAG

Options

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,627 Trailblazer
    Options

Yes, remove everything is the preferred reset. But if you have any personal file you want to keep, you should back them up on a thumb drive before the reset. A remove everything reset should essentially bring the system back to the first time that you turned it on.

Jack E/NJ

• Muhil
    Muhil Member Posts: 468 Skilled Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Options

Even after i factory reset the issue remains that is the wallpaper is somewhat shown in the taskbar i.e flashing the wallpaper in my tasbar when i open and close the app. i think the issue is with the geforce experience app and its bound to cause this error after i update the app from factory default version

• JackE
    Options

>>>its bound to cause this error after i update the app from factory default version>>>

Then why did you update the original factory version!!!?? Updates should only be applied if the original factory version has problems? If the factory version has no problems, then you shouldn't try to update it!!!

Jack E/NJ

• Muhil
    Options

I didnt update it , it got updated automatically and then I just installed the latest game ready driver thats all. The old driver was 6th month update and it was not smooth on my laptop so updated that all. I am back to how the problem was. Better I HAD NOT factory resetted 😩😣

• JackE
    Options

>>>it got updated automatically>>>l. The old driver was 6th month update>>>

Aye!!! Doesn't matter if it's an earlier 6-month old driver. It should not have been updated. You should do the factory reset again but disconnected from the internet so no automatic updates are possible until you can test the complete out of the box factory setup.

Jack E/NJ

• Muhil
    Options

***** the last time i resetted my pc to factory default what happened was it didnt install my wallpapers and it didnt clear my registry clearly ig

I better stick with this and remove the installed driver I can factory reset again because its taking lot of time and i can install my games and programs again which is tough

• Muhil
    Options

Chrome was made into managed by organisation, ipykernel got some errors , etc where some of the errors

• Muhil
    edited November 2022
    Options

To fix these errors install it was a headache so im not doing [content removed] factory reset again

[Edited the thread to hide sensitive information]

• Muhil
    Options

I think im to much worried about these stuffs

• JackE
    Options

>>>Chrome was made into managed by organisation,>>>

What do you mean? What organization?

Jack E/NJ

• Muhil
    Options

idk it was showing it was managed by some organisation

• Muhil
    Options

should i factory reset again?

• Muhil
    Options

while factory resetting shld i uninstall all apps and do it or what can this be a reason for getting those errros

please reply JackE

• JackE
    Options
    1. No. An erase or remove everything factory reset should take care of all that. The only error you should see is that you're not connected to the internet for updates. Don't try to re-connect to the internet until the reset is complete AND System Protection is turned on in Control Panel's restore point app.
    2. Also please try to take and post a phone photo of the screen that shows it was managed by some organisation if possible.

Jack E/NJ

• Muhil
    Options

I removed the registry key and then it got changed

• Muhil
    Options

So should i disconnect to the internet and install windows after factory reset?

• Muhil
    Options

Please reply

• Muhil
    Options

Should i disconnect after factory reset will that install my old windows?

Now the installed windows 11 has different icon styles and i think it got updated to latest version after i connected to wifi

• Muhil
    Options

Please tell I CANT UNDERSTAND what u told before

JACKE

• JackE
    Options

>>>I removed the registry key and then it got changed>>>

No changing registry key is NOT done in factory reset. Follow these video instructions only.

https://community.acer.com/en/kb/articles/41-how-to-restore-windows-on-acer-computers-using-alt-f10-on-startup

Jack E/NJ