PH315-55-99Z6 - CORRUPT GEFORCE AND FACING LOT OF ISSUES LIKE SYSTEM LAG

Options
Muhil
Muhil Member Posts: 466 Skilled Practitioner WiFi Icon
edited November 2022 in Predator Laptops

I downloaded and installed Geforce experience file was corrupt and I was facing lot of issues like whole system lag , etc and stutter in mouse. Please take this seriously.

[Edited the thread to update model name to title & issue in detail]

Best Answer

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,582 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thanks for reporting back. If you have any more issues, probably should use the Oct 3rd 3060 Acer OEM update from this link.

Jack E/NJ

Answers

• JackE
    Options

It might be helpful if you could reveal which Acer model and Windows version you claim the file is corrupt. For example, AN515-54? There are hundreds of models and hard to guess which one you have.

Jack E/NJ

• Muhil
    Options

Sorry my bad Predator PH315-55-99Z6 and windows 11

• Muhil
    Options

Should I re download the package and see if the foles are corrupt because i cant find those files even when i download it from nvidea website

• Muhil
    Options

Sorry I guess re downloading works Now it showing no corrupt files

• JackE
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thanks for reporting back. If you have any more issues, probably should use the Oct 3rd 3060 Acer OEM update from this link.

Jack E/NJ

• Muhil
    Options

Like I uninstalled all gpu drivers and program . and reinstalled it. I have a doubt. Does switching the Display from intel graphics to nvidea cause the PC for a second to hang after entering the game? Just a doubt because I havent seen it beave like that. I have set the display mode as Let wndows select .

• Muhil
    Options

And also other doubt that nvidea broadcast was reinstalled too by me like I told before but the audio coming Nvidea broadcast speaker is slow but in realtek its high and good. Is it a problem in the way I installed and setup the programs or does it work like this ? I have a doubt please help

• JackE
    Options

Are you using drivers from the Acer download site or are you using generic drivers from nvidia download site?

Jack E/NJ

• Muhil
    Options

From acer download site only

• JackE
    Options

>>>I have a doubt. Does switching the Display from intel graphics to nvidea cause the PC for a second to hang after entering the game?>>>

If you wait one minute after switching before starting game, does it hang? If you exit game and then re-enter game for second time, does it hang?

>>>audio coming Nvidea broadcast speaker is slow but in realtek its high and good.>>>

What do you mean by nvidia speakers? Are you using nvidia control panel or realtek audio console?

Jack E/NJ

• Muhil
    Options

Im meant nvidea broadcast only . also regarding the lag when display is switching from integrated to nvidea any ideas?

• JackE
    Options

>>>also regarding the lag when display is switching from integrated to nvidea any ideas?>>>

If you wait one minute after switching before starting game, does it hang? If you exit game and then re-enter game for second time, does it hang?

Jack E/NJ

• Muhil
    Options

no if i exit and re enter the game it doesnt hang. For the first question also it doesnt during that time also

You see in the right below corner

• JackE
    Options

>>>if i exit and re enter the game it doesnt hang. For the first question also it doesnt during that time also>>>

Normal. Seems fine.

What about the audio? What app are you using to control it? Nvidia or Realtek?

Jack E/NJ

• Muhil
    Options

Realtek as default for speakers and headphones

• JackE
    Options

>>>realtek its high and good>>>Realtek as default for speakers and headphones>>>

That's how it should be. The realtek audio driver software is meant for the realtek audio hardware.

Jack E/NJ

• Muhil
    Options

If i reinstall the drivers is it enough to do custom installation (which is shown while installing nvidea gpu) or use DDU uninstaller to remove all gpu traces and then reinstall?

• Muhil
    Options

If i clean install rtx 3060, Im not able to clean install geforce experience . I can only to express installation. BUT what happens if i install geforce experience and driver through custom installation. Does it not install the required drivers for nvidea gpu?

• JackE
    Options

Your system seems to be operating fine. A custom installation isn't needed.

Jack E/NJ

• Muhil
    Options

Does factory resetting laptop make my laptop to how it was when I first opened the laptop, including all the drivers and programs that came preinstalled