Acer Aspire Switch 10E SW3-013 How to do a clean install from a USB disk drive

Answers

• If it is not i2c, do the same procedure with the other drivers.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • ZeTo
    ZeTo Member Posts: 38 Troubleshooter
    Ok, lets see...
  • ZeTo
    Were do I install the driver?
  • ZeTo
    Drive 1? The space is Unallocated...
  • ZeTo
    For the first time I'm viewing other drives. Until now only the Drive one showed up during this process...
  • But did the drives appear after installing the i2c driver? Are there any important in 29gb drive? What happens when you select driver 1?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • ZeTo
    I did not install nothing yet. When I saw all those drives I stop the installation and asked you what to do.

I do not know if there is anything important in that 28.5 GB Partition 3. I personally don't need nothing. I want a clean format. But when I ask details here in this menu it says that Bit Locker Drive encryption is enabled on this partition. I've only the option to delete the partition and load driver I think

• ZeTo
    As you know I have not access to the control panel...
  • ZeTo
    I can dele all the partitions except the 465.8 GB (Drive 1).  Can I delete and try to format all the space that will be free?
  • What happens when you select disk 1 and click next?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• ZeTo
    Nothing happens. 

• Are you connecting a 500gb external hdd? Or did you install hdd inside the notebook?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• ZeTo
    I'm installing from a 16 GB Pen drive  to my Tablet.  My tablet does not have a physical HDD. 
  • OK! But I refer to disk 1 of 465gb. Is it a usb disk or a 2.5 "disk?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• ZeTo
    It's a USB disk.
  • ZeTo
    It is the internal disk. Its not mechanic. 
  • ZeTo
    It's very strange.... How can it shows 500 GB if the specs indicate that the Hard Drive have Disco rígido 32 GB eMMC Flash, 32 GB  , Hynix HBG4e, 15 GB Free   ???

• ZeTo
    Must tell that this notebook is not mine. I-m only trying to fix it...
  • ZeTo
    Thank you for your attention. Meanwhile the Notebook continues to say that there is not a Bootable Device in it...