Wifi turning off automatically in my acer nitro 5 AN515-42 (ryzen) laptop.

1235»

Answers

• Ok My friend!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • knurveren
    knurveren Member Posts: 27

Tinkerer

edited March 2019
    Ok My friend!
    It was nearly 1 week. And still there is no problem about WiFi connection (driver: 12.0.0.817 which is now latest release by updated from Windows Update. I did not install any driver from another place). Cheers!
  • Great my friend =)
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • knurveren
    knurveren Member Posts: 27

Tinkerer

edited March 2019
    Great my friend =)
    Still perfect. I would recommend this router (Asus RT-AC86U) to anyone.

https://www.asus.com/us/Networking/RT-AC86U/
  • Great my friend!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Esotorisk
    Esotorisk Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

Finally got a fix http://bit.ly/2zn5soX
  • nikolaygg1
    nikolaygg1 Member Posts: 3 New User
    edited May 2020
    Hello,

Yesterday i got  AN515-43-R18C  and first thing i noticed is that it randomly loose connection and drop all my other devieces. Only restarting the router fixes it and it's for some minutes, then the issue occurs again.

I found on this thread that disabling WMM is fixing it and i tried it for a hour until i shut it down. I didnt have any problems for that one hour. I am just not sure if it is a good idea to run the router without WMM i have personal computer connected to it and don't want to have any changes with traffic.

The other thing that buggers me out is that this notebook will be used mainly from my girlfriend and she will bring it to work or university and she just might loose wifi occasionally there.

Today i will enable WMM back and try other things posted here and in other threads such as disabling power saving mode of the network adapter.

My question is : Is there  up to this day known fix and what causes this issue?  I have 3 more notebooks, few phones and personal computer and never had any issues at home with connectivity,

• @nikolaygg1It appears that current wireless network cards also have incompatibilities with wpa. What happens when you enable only wpa2 on the router?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• nikolaygg1
    @nikolaygg1It appears that current wireless network cards also have incompatibilities with wpa. What happens when you enable only wpa2 on the
    I checked in my router wireless security settiings:

WPA/WPA2 - Personal on WPA2-PSK

So as i understand its on wpa2.

Anything else i should change?

• Disable WMM as well.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• nikolaygg1

Disable WMM as well.

I will do, but wont this slow down the speed?
  • I believe it will not interfere with speed.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer